Im not really sure how this thing works. Ya see Im new to the blogging world but I think I will soon get the hang of it. I guess Ill just jump in both feet. Gotta test the water somehow. Today was a slow day at the office. Not necessarily a bad thing. I work at a church and contrary to popular belief things don’t automatically happen on Sunday. There is a lot to be done behind the scenes. But talking about work is not why I started this blog.
I plan on adding something that has amused me every day. I feel that like the old saying goes, Laughter is the best medicine. Today’s tidbit of amusement actually came earlier in the week through a friend,Gabe. His blog has been an inspiration to me and I think if you are reading this you should check his out! Click Here
Now... Bring on the Weekend!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.